FROM START TO FINISH – WE SUPPLY IT ALL
- No Experience Necessary.
- Small Class Size: Limited to 12 Students per Class
- 2 Instructors – Each With More Than 30 Years Experience
- Weekly Demonstrations on a Particular Technique
- Individual Instruction – Work at Your Own Pace
- 6-Week Class Sessions
- No Hidden Costs: Includes Clay, Glazing, and Firings
Use of our tools, even an apron!
Studio Demonstrations on…
- Wheel-Throwing & Construction Methods
- Sculpture Techniques Using Armature
- Glazing & Firing Techniques
• RAKU •
• High-Fire •
• Stoneware •
Wake up your creative side. Ours is a no-fear factor pottery class. If structure is what you need to unleash your creative side, we are there to guide you and help you find your inner artist. When you leave our studio you will have a real knowledge of how to work in clay.
If you’ve already worked in clay and would like to fine tune what you already know, this is the studio for you.
We work with all skill levels in a friendly class structure where you can learn at your own pace. Call us today, 805.772.2890, to reserve a place in our next session.
Pottery Class Schedule
• Tuesday Night Sessions - 7 pm to 9 pm •
• Wednesday Night Sessions - 7 pm to 9 pm •
• One-on-One Instruction • By Appt •
Each class session runs one night a week for six weeks.
Please call or email for current class schedule
or private lession.